Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Another Birthday, another year

The last two weekends have been filled with absolutely nothing and it has been great.  We've watched movies. Hung out low key with friends.  And this past Sunday we celebrated my birthday.  The only plan on the agenda was dinner with friends at a restaurant that I had been wanting to try, Fadi's Mediterranean Grill.  It was delicious in my opinion.  I could go there and just do a vegetarian sampler platter.  The sides were my favorite. They have a drive through at the location we went to.  I see many stops there in my future.  Natalie made the strawberry pretzel salad that I have been craving.  It was a perfect alternative to cake.

My birthday was on National Lazy Day.  I celebrated that too.  It was the largest super moon of the year.  It was also Antonio Banderas and Kylie Jenner's birthday.  The Smithsonian was started or something on the 10th years ago.  I'm sure there are other great things that happened on that day because well it's fantastic.

So now I continue on and embrace being 32!!!



1 comment:

  1. Well technically, your Grams would tell you it's your 33rd year. :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete