Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Things I'm NOT Liking Lately

- wanting to do a project but don't have the muscles or right tool to get it done. The master toilet has always had an issue running but not running....I really don't know how to explain it. Plus sometimes it takes a couple flushes to get it all down if you know what I mean. So I took it upon myself to change the inners. Jarad had to bring tools home from work for me to get the job done plus another trip to the store to get a new water supply line. I'm convinced an idiot did the plumbing in this house. But once it's all said and done I was able to do it myself. 

- ants. We get ant hills in the yard. I'll accidentally step on them and then I get little bites on my feet. Time to spray again. 

- my phone. The screen has been cracked for a couple years now. A month or so ago I dropped it and a little corner came out of the screen. And then yesterday I dropped it flat and the screen went black.  The phone itself still works. I can make calls when connected to my car. Hopefully, it will get replaced sooner than later. 


But who cares about all that...it's a long weekend starting at 5:00pm.  Happy Fourth Ya'll!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Count to 10 and start over! :) Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone looks like a tough nut to crack! But even the toughest nuts succumb in the long run. If the phone is still working and only the screen or the LCD are beyond repair, then maybe you can have it fixed. Perhaps investing in protective casing should help deter subsequent cracks. I hope it doesn't happen again any time soon!

    Cordia Remsen @ RB's Computer Service

    ReplyDelete