- The eyeliner by Urban Decay was my absolute favorite. I've already used it so much it needs to be sharpened and I can't find the smaller size sharpener that I was sure I had.
- The eye shadow (Champagne pop! goes the shadow by Elizabeth Mott) is a perfect color for the summer. Will be great against a sun kissed face.
- I use subtle tanning lotion sporadically and it's nice to have options. The St Tropez version is not only a gradual tan lotion but also anti-ageing.
- The Cailyn lip balm turns quite pink on me...I mean the color is called Apple pink. This will be another that I will give to Natalie. I should change my prefrences so that I don't get any lip stuff because I suck at putting it on and reapplying.
- The microdermabrasion skin exfoliant from Dr Brandt feels great. I leave it in the shower and have used it once a week. I use to use Mary Kay's all the time, ran out and haven't repurchased. This is a great alternative.
Having another baby: things I’m looking forward to
16 hours ago