- The eyeliner by Urban Decay was my absolute favorite. I've already used it so much it needs to be sharpened and I can't find the smaller size sharpener that I was sure I had.
- The eye shadow (Champagne pop! goes the shadow by Elizabeth Mott) is a perfect color for the summer. Will be great against a sun kissed face.
- I use subtle tanning lotion sporadically and it's nice to have options. The St Tropez version is not only a gradual tan lotion but also anti-ageing.
- The Cailyn lip balm turns quite pink on me...I mean the color is called Apple pink. This will be another that I will give to Natalie. I should change my prefrences so that I don't get any lip stuff because I suck at putting it on and reapplying.
- The microdermabrasion skin exfoliant from Dr Brandt feels great. I leave it in the shower and have used it once a week. I use to use Mary Kay's all the time, ran out and haven't repurchased. This is a great alternative.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
April's Ipsy Bag - Beauty Rocks!!!
I'm a little late on this one but once again I loved last month's bag. The shape of the actual bag was different than any that I had gotten so far. Square for the win. Beauty rocks was the theme and the bag looked like a turntable which was a cool spin. ba dum ching!!!