Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Does it Really Matter

- I think of things to write but I don't write them down so I forget.
- Giving a fast food resturant a fancy remodel doesn't make it more appealing or good food. I still eat fast food tho.
- Quizzes on Facebook to tell you where you should live, what super hero you are, etc are annoying


- We need this for the next time we go to Lake September. 


- Dark chocolate mini Cadbury eggs are so good but oh so bad. 
- We hosted an Easter brunch and I get best blogger award...hardly any pictures and thumb in pic of outdoor setup


Next week I vow to be a better blogger, eat better and return to excercising. That is all. 

2 comments:

  1. You're not doing so hot on your vow...LOL! Btw, that raft is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea no blogging but the other part of the vow I've been good at.

      Delete