Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Does it Really Matter

  • Glad I didn't spend 9 years of my life watching How I met Your Mother based on other's reaction to series finale. 
  • We've been quite European with our grocery shopping this week. Or we are horrible meal planners. 
  • I love when I can convince my husband of a meal that I have most of the ingredients. 
  • April Fools is a stupid holiday. I didn't get pranked. So that's a plus. 
  • Hydration is key to survive a long weekend in NOLA. I also have a case of water.

  • I don't follow baseball but I did enjoy the one time we went to opening day for the Astros. We celebrated tonight's opening day with a little shout out to ballpark food. 
  • I may be hanging out with my BFFs this weekend. Excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about How I Met Your Mother!

    ReplyDelete