Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Oprah's show is cancelled so this is her to do list

I was listening to the radio the other morning and they did a little segment about everyone's favorite, Oprah. So I decided to add to her to do list as well.

  • She's creating a tea line for Starbucks so she's got that. 
  • Find the missing Malaysian plane. Although today they said it was gone or something.  I didn't pay attention.
  • Start laundry for the week
  • Plant some flowers in my front flower bed.  Ok I'll go ahead and mark that one off because they'd die in a week.  I mean I can't even keep a succulent alive. On my behalf I just forgot to bring it in one night when it got really cold.  My other one is still surviving.

  • Organize a crawfish boil.  I need some of those little critters in my life even though I already had some on Saturday.
  • Clean floors.....neverending chore
  • Give Petey a bath...I'll probably wait till next week so he smells good when he goes to friend's house for the weekend while we are gone.

1 comment:

  1. Crawfish boil sounds AWESOME! I plan on trying to do one this summer. And you're right the cleaning floors is a never ending chore.

    ReplyDelete