Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's been cold...that is all

Monday and Tuesday were cccccoooooolllllllldddddd. Brrrrrrrrrr

Trees were iced over Tuesday morning.

Patio furnture covered in ice as well.  

Soup was necessary Monday night as well as hot chocolate. 


I'm over the cold. I'm not use to it anymore. I want spring. I want to be able to run outside again....or run period. I have a 10K in two weeks. Going to have to dig deep for that one but I'll get it done. I have to refind my motivation and I will.  I just need the weather to cooperate. 


I also need to fill you all in on the fun this weekend that was the BBQ cookoff. Won't happen tomorrow cause we will be celebrating the husband's birthday. 

In the mean time stay warm. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Winter can go somewhere else! I ran the treadmill yesterday...first time in a loooonnnnggg time and it just isn't the same. Me no likey. I may bare the 50 degree weather today and head outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #overthesnow I'm so ready for the weather to warm up!! Can't believe TX is getting some of it too.

    ReplyDelete