- Daytime tv is awful.
- My husband is a pretty good caretaker and house cleaner.
- Business doesn't stop when I'm sick. And if I don't answer the first time, they call multiple times. Wait that's anytime. Rude.
- My dog still wants attention....when he's not sleeping which now that I recall is all the time.
- I still have an appetite when I'm sick. But according to my husband when you're sick you typically don't want to eat. And so I wasn't sick yesterday according to his theory. I'll remember that when he's sick.
- I wish I was sick because I was recuperating from a St Patrick's day celebration. No green beer here. I was in bed by 8:00pm on Monday and these rueben bites were the closest I got to celebrating. They were yummy tho. If Aldi happens to have some still when I go next time I will be picking up a box or two. That's the one thing about Aldi that isn't my favorite. Their specials are there and gone too fast. So if you like something you better stock up.
links + loves
21 hours ago