- Daytime tv is awful.
- My husband is a pretty good caretaker and house cleaner.
- Business doesn't stop when I'm sick. And if I don't answer the first time, they call multiple times. Wait that's anytime. Rude.
- My dog still wants attention....when he's not sleeping which now that I recall is all the time.
- I still have an appetite when I'm sick. But according to my husband when you're sick you typically don't want to eat. And so I wasn't sick yesterday according to his theory. I'll remember that when he's sick.
- I wish I was sick because I was recuperating from a St Patrick's day celebration. No green beer here. I was in bed by 8:00pm on Monday and these rueben bites were the closest I got to celebrating. They were yummy tho. If Aldi happens to have some still when I go next time I will be picking up a box or two. That's the one thing about Aldi that isn't my favorite. Their specials are there and gone too fast. So if you like something you better stock up.
A pretty spring jacket
12 hours ago