Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quaker Warm & Crunchy Granola

Yesterday while at the grocery store I had "something for breakfast" on my list.  I like oatmeal especially when it's cold outside but sometimes the mushy consistency of it gets to me.  But with cold in the forecast for at least the next week, I still found myself in the oatmeal section.  And lights were spotlighting and music was playing ...ok not that dramatic but I saw Quaker Warm & Crunchy Granola.  The description on the box was that you got that same warmness like oatmeal but with a crunch.  This was going to perfect and it was.  I purchased the Honey Almond variety but there was also Apple Cinnamon and Cranberry Almond.  Crunch, warm and only 210 calories when you use skim milk.   Breakfast perfection.  I will definitely be purchasing this again.  I got mine from Target.  It is regularly $3.99 but was on sale for $2.50.  There are 8 packets in a box.



*I guess in Blogland I'm suppose to say this is not a sponsored post because I'm not that cool...yet

2 comments:

  1. Instead of skim milk use unsweetened original almond milk it's only 30 calories and it's not dairy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I def need to look into that! And I think you're pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete