- Meatless dinners 2-3 times a week
I'm sure it will be a lot of veggie stir fry. I love it and I can change it up with a different sauce. I'll have to find other recipes but will totally be doable.
- Water. I do a pretty good job but I have better days than others. I refill a bottle that I think is a liter but may be a liter and a half. I know you're not suppose to refill plastic bottles cause of something...I don't pay attention. I just ordered two 24oz Bubba tumblers that are BPA free (for whatever that's worth), will keep drinks cold for 5 hours which will be a huge plus in the summer. I can't wait for them to get here. Yes I'll have to keep up with two containers but they are healthier options.
- No alcohol on a weekday. I love a glass of wine or two but will refrain for the most part. Some days I just need it to get by. Carpet people are crazy.
- Get back to running 2-3 times a week plus adding some cross training. I want to utilize our punching bag more and do videos whether on YouTube, workout video game or some of the Jillian videos I have.
- Start tracking again in MFP (request to be my friend. My username is calistarose).
All these things I know will help get me back into the right mindset. I did great last week for the first week back to a regular schedule.
I got back into the 150s but still flirting with the 160s and this week's off to a good start. Once I'm back to doing these more times than not, I'll find additional things to add to My Healthier Lifestyle 2014. Baby steps.