Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Random Thoughts

- I love the microwave egg cooker by Pampered Chef.  So easy to get eggs quickly in the morning.
- I was out of town last week for convention... long days and nights. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap when I got home. And then slept 12 hours last night. 
- Petey is feigning for attention. He won't leave my side. He missed his mama I suppose. 
- Instead of losing the 5lbs I wanted to lose before the beginning of 2014, I've gained 5lbs.  Must stop the bulge NOW. 
- Excited for misfit Christmas this weekend.  Can't believe we are already a little over a week till Christmas. This year flew by.  Slow down life. 


2 comments:

  1. Sleep was in high demand yesterday for sure! I 100% agree that this year flew by in a blur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree this year disappeared way too fast!

    ReplyDelete