Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Does It Really Matter

- I made turkey enchiladas from the leftovers.  They were delicious the first day.  I didn't like the consistency of the tortillas the next day. Kind of reminded me of when in school they tried to make chicken and dumplings. Gross
- I ate PB&J instead. Mmmmm
- I had a cheese quesadilla for breakfast. Who says specific types of foods have to be eaten at specific times?
- We now have a heavy bag hanging in our garage. I bought MMA gloves or whatever and next time you see me, I'll be in a ring in Vegas. Ok not really...would have to wear a helmet thingy. I don't want cauliflower ear.
- I've had one phone call so far today and of course the weather that's suppose to come in tomorrow was part of convo.  Houstonians think the world is ending or we're going into the ice age again when temps dip below 50. 
- We were given a dress code or more like colors we have to wear next week at a convention for work. First off, I don't like being told what to wear and second, I don't own a lot of pink.  I dug deep in the closet and found a shirt that will work.

Make it a Great Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think most TEXANS freak out when temps get below 50. I mean hell they can't even drive when it rains a little. And not to have pink in your closet may be a sin... #pinkismyfave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have found the cutest pink skirt on clearance today for $11

      Delete