Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Does it Really Matter

- After our half marathon one of the things available was corn that you added mayonnaise and siracha sauce to. Don't knock it till you try it. I may or may not be eating that right now as a snack. 
- I'm excited that the weather forecast for Thanksgiving is cold. Bring on the sweatshirts, campfire, hot chocolate and quilts. 
- I use men's razors. They're cheaper and get same result. 
- I ate really good, healthy last week. I've bombed all that since the weekend. Taco Bell after trivia last night. Slap forehead. Get it together Calista. 
- I ran for the first time Monday since half and it felt so good. 
- I feel like I'm getting sick. Not an option.
- I'm so ready for my hair appointment tomorrow. That is the understatement of the week eh month. It's been awful since last cut. 

2 comments:

  1. Sick SUCKS...I'm taking a LOT of Delsym trying to fight whatever is trying to happen. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete