Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Does It Really Matter

- My winter workout clothes are from Walmart and I love them. Thumb holes in the sleeves anyone???
- I have a hole in one of my eyebrows. I have no idea how it got there. I guess I pulled it out in my sleep. Who knows?!?!
- I'm excited to decorate for Christmas but will refrain till after Thanksgiving. 
- I'm not a fan of Olive Garden but will go for my husband. It's one of his favorites.  However, I should stick with soup and salad. I'm always disappointed with anything else.
- Thankful posts on Facebook are annoying.
- I have a note on my iPad that's been there for like a month planning our Thanksgiving meal. 
- I made a one page document analyzing the available rooms at Big Cedar Lodge (Bass Pro Shop's resort in Missouri) for a friend's wedding next May.  

1 comment: