Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

What do you wear to bed?

That may be a little forward but that was the theme for today.  I'm not a huge pajama person.  I have a few pajama pants or shorts but typically I wear a tank top with a sports bra and well underwear too.  There are always a pair of pants on the floor beside the bed or a top Petey's kennel.  You'll never catch me sleeping nude. What happens,heaven forbid,the house was to catch on fire and I had to get out fast. Yes that's how I think.  I was browsing through the clearance section the other day at Target wasting time and I found the cutest pajama gown by Gilligan and O'Malley.  I wore it for the first time last night and loved it.  Not too heavy. Not too big. Didn't come unbutton.  It's probably going to become my go to sleep outfit and it was so unexpected. You always have to at least one pajama outfit for when you have guests, sharing a cabin with friends or just everyday.  



What do you wear to bed?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy wearing gowns or shirt gowns like you are wearing. I agree on the whole sleeping naked thing...just not worth the risk!

    ReplyDelete