Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Half Marathon Training Update (of sorts) - weeks

I know. I know. You thought I fell off the wagon. Had a lazy person relapse. Retrogress. About-face to not running. Ok I'll stop and yes I used the World Wide Web to figure out other ways to say fall of the wagon cause well...I haven't. Have I been following Hal Higdon's Half marathon Training program in entirety? No. Have I been running as much as I should? No. I have been running 2-3 times per week. Last week I ran 7 miles...wait did you read that right?!?! Yup 7 miles.


 I should be at 8 miles according to my friend Hal but eh I'll get there and I think I'll be just fine come the race in November. Or that's what I keep telling myself. 

What makes running so exciting this week and will make me get out there more is the 10 Day forecast?


Damn weatherman you better be right this time?

So I know you've been on the edge of your seat wondering about my half training and there you have it. I had to make it light and funny (or I hope I'm funny. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one laughing) cause I've really been beating myself up lately on my progress but then I have to remind myself that it's ALOT better than what anything I did 9ish months ago. I just keep thinkin how amazing it will be and feel to finish my first half marathon and have Natalie there with me. I never thought I would want to do long distances but once again it's something I'm liking as I transition into it. 

So....Run on. Run on. 

2 comments:

  1. You're doing ahmazeballs! And we will definitely rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you and Natalie. Can't wait to see how you all finish up...it's going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete