Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scurred or scared...whichever

I drink a lot of water, try to keep it to a soda a day, coffee on a normal day. So I go to the bathroom ALOT. I remember at some point someone asking Al Roker from the Today Show how he gets up so early and doesn't over sleep. He said he drank a lot of water so he had to get up to go to the bathroom a lot during the night. A month or so ago he must of not got enough water the day before because he overslept and was late for the first time in his career. Last night it was about midnight or so and I get up to go to the bathroom. Jarad had come into the room but I didn't hear or see him (I don't use a nightlight when he's home) says something and scares...well the pee out of me. Good thing I was on the toilet. I yell "oh my god" not omg. I actually said it all out.  Who says things all they way out these days when obvi we can shorten things and move on a lot faster. I was sure I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep because my heart was racing and Jarad was laughing hysterically but alas I did and the alarm soothingly woke me up in time to hit the streets once again. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have laughed so hard... I can just imagine you yelling 'oh my god'

    ReplyDelete