Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Half Marathon Training Update - week 4

Seriously it's been 4 weeks since I agreed to this craziness!?!? Well last week was another womp womp week for training. I got out there twice, 5 mile run and a 2.5 mile bike ride. 


I was scared for the 5 miles but it wasn't bad actually. Who am I? 

I thought having Natalie to run with would insure that I finished the week's schedule.  Football, Big Brother (it's over tomorrow and I hate to say it...I'm ready to be done with it already), wine, pampered chef party, friends, etc got in the way...again.  The good thing though is I didn't make horrible food choices to go along with it.  

Last night we did go for a 5K so the week has started out on the right track. Now keep it going, Calista (yes I talk to myself....scary, but who else is going to put up with me 24 hours a day?). 





4 comments:

  1. Yes, keep it going! I've hit a few walls here and there this past week...the scale last night was a slap in the face for me. I'm bound and determine to get this job situation under control so I stop having excuses for not running like I enjoy! You and Natalie are going to finish the half marathon in awesome time...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't keep it going but there's always this week. Onward and upward

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not blaming you at all. I wrestle with myself more than anything.

      Delete