Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I've felt like a douche

I read every comment made to my posts and many times want to reply to them.  However, for some reason depending on the browser or whatever I can't respond. In the past I could and would do it on our personal computer but it has taken a sabbatical.  Not sure what's wrong with it but I think it can be fixed.  Just now to find who, the money, etc. My work computer has what the company puts on it and we don't have admin rights therefore we can't upload or update anything.  The browser is an old version of Internet explorer and for some reason it won't publish my responses.  iPad and iPhone I think it has to do with Safari and blah blah blah.  Really i have no idea. So the past day or two I had decided I was going to figure this out one way or another and I have. Yippee!! I downloaded Atomic Lite which is another browser for idevices and I can now respond.  So all this was to say I haven't ignored you and I'm not a douche...most of the time. And thanks for reading!!!!

 




3 comments:

  1. I've had to "think differently" a LOT recently with work...understanding what people think or say can be mind boggling! Love reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should work for IT...you're always solving IT issues...You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um or erasing computers...doing that to Dad's computer when we were kids still haunts me

      Delete