Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Another year older




This past Saturday was my birthday. We started the day at Top Golf. We had a great time golfing, eating and a little drinking.


This drink was called wormburner and was 60oz of goodness (vanilla vodka, cranberry juice, peach schnapps and sprite). At least the cranberry juice was in there for our bladder health. 





Everyone acted a little crazy but why not. Yolo


My sandal broke and so I had to golf barefoot the rest of the time. Got to do what you got to do. 

On the way home we made a pit stop at the Mexican restaurant by the house. We may be coming regulars here. We invited our waiter to the party at the house but he never showed up. 


The rest of the night was spent at the house hanging out with great friends. The theme was an adult pizza party. I made buffalo chicken dip, take and bake pizzas from Aldi and a white pizza dip that I will for sure make again. 




This is how you're suppose to eat your cake, right? At least I shared.


Barbie was on the cake but petey must think she's his girlfriend now. 

All in all it was a great day and glad we got to spend it with friends and our weird, crazy neighbor, Wilson, which really isn't his name. 


7 comments:

  1. Your Favorite DrewAugust 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM

    That pizza dip was the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got a couple bites of the buffalo dip and have been craving it since. It may be y dinner sometime soon.

      Delete
  2. I love that Wilson made the cut...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wilson....that's all I have to say about him.

      Delete
  3. haha WILSON! That's hilarious! I want to try a worm burner! Looks like you had a fun filled day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on down. Or over. We'll got get one.

      Delete
  4. I loved Wilson in Home Improvement! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete