Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Settled In...maybe never

Cable is finally run in all the places we wanted. No thanks to Comcast but all to Jarad and Thomas. Started redoing the furniture.  Put what I hope is the third and final coat on the dresser for the master today. Then I'll be able to share that room's finished look.  Guest bedroom remains the same but is probably 90% finished. Painting bookshelf in office and that room will be done. Office closet and hallway closet need to be reorganized. Dining room furniture will be a chore. And the list can go on and on.  I tell myself what's the hurry but who am I fooling I'll always find something to do no matter what I finish.

1 comment:

  1. knowing you, you will always have a crafty project. It's just in your genes. You're an over achiever and I admire that! Can't wait to see pics of all the hardwork!

    ReplyDelete