Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Life's a changin'

I can't wait to get back to updating the blog a couple times a week. I can't wait to get back to running.  I'm maintaining but I still have a little more that I want to lose.  I can't wait to be at the new house completely. And that will happen TOMORROW!!!! We're so excited to be out of the apartment and in a house.  I have so many plans for our furniture...painting, etc.  I've loved positioning, organizing in the new house. This new chapter is very exciting so far but a little bittersweet.  The apartment was our first together. It's where we grew as a couple. It's where he proposed on his birthday. It's where we came home to after our wedding and then honeymoon.  But I'm more than ready to stretch our arms and lives in a house.  And Petey is excited to have a backyard to run around.  I've already got so many ideas for dinner parties. I'm an entertainer at heart and haven't been able to do it at my potential in the apartment. First big shindig will be my birthday.  Let the planning begin.  You're all welcome to attend....with gifts of course ;-) !!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you two! It's gonna be such a breath of fresh air and the Peter's will be so happy to have his own yard. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's very exciting! Can't wait to visit.

    ReplyDelete