Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

3 things I'm obsessed with this week

- my sister and I are doing no bread, pasta, potatoes or rice. We started Saturday, June 1 and I'm doing it till we go to Mexico. I've fondly named this challenge #NoB2PR....yes it's a challenge...who doesn't love pizza, chips at a Mexican resturant (we had Mexican twice on Saturday. I only folded for 2 flour tortillas) and all that other stuff. Today was easier.
- Mexico!!!!!! We leave for Cabo in 11 days but who's counting.
- my easy dessert I made last night....fresh strawberries sliced and stirred into chocolate sugar free pudding cup with a fiber one brownie crumbled on top. Delicious!!!! Some may say that a brownie doesn't fit into my #NoB2PR challenge but I say yes it does...I have to poop 💩

2 comments:

  1. muahahhaha! love it! you said poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! You make the rules so whatever works for you to make your challenge go for it! I'm a little (WTH...I'm VERY) jealous of your Cabo trip.

    ReplyDelete