Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm a runner?!?!

Every time I go out to run, I still can't believe it's me running.  I've never liked to excercise. I've never had to.  Although I should have started a couple years ago.  I don't run fast. I don't run for long periods. I usually run between 20 and 30 minutes.  I usually run 4-6 times per week.  I started by running on the treadmill. I would watch tv or read at times and couldn't understand how people didn't like the treadmill.  Then I started running outside and haven't been back to the treadmill unless forced to by rain.  My outfits have to match and look cute.  I'm convinced that cute workouts are part of my motivation.  I've stuck to it for 3+ months now and I will use or find any motivation to continue for even longer. I've called myself a runner to others once maybe twice and only recently.  It's weird to say but hey I'm going to own it.  Now I must go stretch because that's a very important part to this health thing as well.





                           

4 comments:

  1. You are indeed! And you're doing such a great job and your pace keeps improving!! Now I gotta get out there too...again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! See you in the morning virtually hopefully.

      Delete
    2. Hey we got out there!! You and your 8:53min mile! Punk motivator!

      Delete