Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Does it Really Matter...

  • I like to go into a bank or pharmacy and will not go through the drive thru but can not stand dealing with workers at the post office.  I will even leave if the automated machine is not working.  True story
  • 5 more weeks till Cabo.  I must squat more. oh and work on my arms.
  • I had more ideas for this post but when I sat down none of them came to me.  Must start writing my thoughts down.  I'm getting old and can't remember anything.
  • I could live in work out clothes but for some reason I have to wear regular clothes to work.  Whoever made that rule sucks.
  • I have a mild obsession with Tyson's Honey battered Chicken Breast Tenders.
  • I either am going to have to wake up in the morning or run later in the evenings because early evening heat/humidty is almost too much already.
  • I love the motivation from my mapyourwalk app.  Although it should be mapmyrun as of now but they both do the same job. So who really cares which app it is...ok sometimes I do just for my mental state for a workout. But then at the end of the run the app always tells me I did a good job and it's all good.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 40th workout; however, I think it's probably more than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes you are right. This is only outside workouts.

      Delete