Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Does it really matter...

- I've been stuck on the same level of Candy Crush for like two weeks and finally beat it tonight.
- Kraft's new zesty Italian commercial is beyond annoying.
- I make the bed before I get in it every night. The husband is last out and doesn't make it.
- Clean sheets are my fav. Wish I had energy, time to change every couple days. However, that would be mildly insane. IMO
- I use to get annoyed when Rachel Zoe called her son Sky Sky but yet I catch myself calling Petey, Pete Pete.
- Sleeping in sports bra in hopes to go to gym at 5:30 in the a.m. and then again tomorrow evening. Two a days. Got to get to goal.


Totes goodnight!!!

4 comments:

  1. Uh what's Candy Crush? And I want lightly starched ironed sheets everyday...just like Oprah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to Candy Crush because of your husband. Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stuck on level 50. No one is giving me tickets and this chick is not paying. :(

      Delete