Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So What Wednesday....Health and fitness version

So what if...

- I started working out and eating better just because we've booked a trip to Cabo. Eek can't wait.
- I drive my car to our apartment gym, which is just at the front of the complex.
- I like a treadmill better than jolking (jog + walk) outside. I watch tv, fingers crossed, no one else is in there first.
- I did not and sometimes still do not like working out. However, it's growing on me. I don't think I'll ever be one of those uber fanatics who spend an hour or two everyday in the gym. But never say never....insert Bieber song.
- I'm addicted to My Fitness Pal (MFP) and creepily like looking at other people's food diaries.
- I love workout clothes. Must look cute to workout...duh.

1 comment:

  1. Hey all that matters is you're getting to the gym and moving at least 30 mins a day. First Lady Obama will be proud of you. hehehe

    ReplyDelete