Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January is already half way over

Can hardly believe that January is half way over. Maybe it's because I haven't stopped since the beginning. Between visiting family and our yearly new product show in Dallas I have only been home half of half of January. And I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon. Seems like everyday I get a message or event invite on Facebook or something in the mail for a baby shower, wedding shower, wedding, get together and who can forget the month of Rodeo shenanigans is coming up soon. Plus we plan on going to New Orleans Super Bowl weekend even though our beloved Texans just couldn't make it this year. I'm tired just trying to keep up with the calendar. So my advice that I also need to take when life is busy...sleep, eat better, take your vitamins, organize, and use your time wisely. Work smarter, not harder. It's going to be a great year if the rest of the year mirrors the beginning!!

2 comments:

  1. Agree! I'm totally looking forward to 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's LOTS in store for 2013! Your busy calendar makes me look like a lump on a log.

    ReplyDelete