Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Does it Really Matter

* I post too many pictures and posts about my dog but he's just so darn cute.
* I need to take the Christmas music off my iPod.
* My car inspection went out on in October and I still haven't gotten it renewed. Oopsies.
* I push snooze 2-3 times in the morning and they are 10 mins long. I need to break that habit.
* I like brussel sprouts...well pickled and roasted. Many years ago my parents made me eat brussel sprouts for dinner one night and I sat at the table well after everyone left trying to finish them. Only because I was told I had to. After the last one went down, they all came up and all over the couch. I never had to eat them again. Thanksgiving this year someone brought a brussel sprout dish. I tried it. I didn't hate it but wasnt my fav. But in November while visiting a friend in Wisconsin we had bloody marys served with a pickled brussel sprout. It was served with alcohol so it can't be bad, right? Loved it. Even made my own for lake trip before Christmas. And then last night I made some roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper. So yummy. So folks, I now like brussel sprouts.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you share my love for brussel sprouts. I don't care for them pickled, but I'd take them any other way I'm sure. And get that car inspected ding dong!

    ReplyDelete