Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Salad Love

WalMart has a Southwestern chopped salad that in my opnion is amazeballs.  Has just the right mixture of things that gives you a "little kick".  Chipotle Ranch dressing is so good and you can buy it in the bottle as well.




I ate it for dinner all last week.  But like any prepackaged item I can't leave well enough alone.  So I added tomatoes, avoacado, black beans and corn.  For dinner last week, I also added crockpot salsa chicken.  I am having it for lunch this week minus any meat.




If your WalMart carrys this salad I urge you to buy it.  I'm not getting paid for this post but if WalMart wants to give me some $$$ I'll take it.


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this...I'm going to have to see if Kroger carries it or make a trip to Wal-mart to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to look for this. Your salad looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete