Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Does It Really Matter - Real Housewife In Practice

Today's Does It Really Matter is going to be centered around one topic...I watch every version of the Real Housewife empire. It took me awhile to get into Atlanta but yes I watch that one too. I am continually trying to come up with my tag line if I was on the Real Housewives of Houston. At this point and where I am now, this "season's" tagline for me would be "I may not always say or do the right thing but my heart is in the right place. My family and friends are my world."  They change their tag lines each season and so I'm already trying to think of my next one.  And I would totally be on the cast for the RHOH.  It would be epic...ok maybe not.  The only part I would have is if one of them were redoing their floors, they went to one of my stores and I happened to be in there that day.  There has been rumor that a Houston show is being cast, filmed but not necessarily part of the Real Housewives franchise.  I hope that this is true and now I must go back to practicing being a Real Housewife...wine being poured.

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can relate to your tagline...I'm there too! Love it!

    PS I'll totally upgrade my cable if you make it on RHOH. :)

    ReplyDelete