Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I know. I know.

I know it's been WAY too long since I wrote anything. I've sat down a couple times to write a post and then life happens. The week after my last post I was busy preparing things for a couple craft fairs. Sold a couple items but most importantly the fairs were in Wisconsin where I got to spend some time with the great Brandy. Getting back from there was a journey all in itself. Let's just say a late flight, missed flight, early flight, option to stay a bit longer for travel voucher (need to visit fam in KY), new plane and then finally home was an event. But with all that I brought home a cold and felt like poo the week after. Was totes worth it though. Then it was Thanksgiving and a visit from family. And now here we are. Apartment is decorated for Christmas. Pics coming soon and time to settle in to the holiday season that is EVERYWHERE. So not that these are great excuses that's what's been happening. So be merry, holly, crabby, scroogey, joyous, funky.....enjoy your holiday season your way and I'll holla at you laters, baby. (oh Fifty Shades...when is the movie coming already?)

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! WOW, you have been busy!! If you have time, my Christmas decorations still need to be put up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just started reading the book :) i'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have blogged about Boudin balls and every thing else goodness that was fried!! Still craving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Domestic Sweetheart thanks for coming over. I'll take a look at yours as well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete