Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Terrible Tuesday

Ok it's not that bad but was up way too late last night watching the Texans become 5-0. The dishes are piling up in the sink. I'm sure I'll hear about them once the husband wakes up. Oh wells. Allergies have been miserable last couple days. But I'm waiting around home for a little package....I'm heading back to the iPhone world. The blackberry although great wasn't cutting it for me. Slow Internet, battery won't hold charge anymore, buttons taped on, it looked horrible. I think it will help a lot with this blog and I'm pretty excited about instagram (Calista_Rose_u) being on my phone. Pretty much lame sauce reasons to some but for me I'm excited. And I have an amazeballs case on the way as well.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to iPhone world! And I don't think you have lame excuses...I have 10 thumbs anytime I have to use a blackberry.

    ReplyDelete