Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Shameless request

I know that there are more than two people out there reading my blog well actually one...or I hope so. It's me and Katrina in this sad, sad little blog world I created according to the followers. I know there are more reading because my little dashboard of facts when I login tells me so. So if you're out there vodka it's me Calista...oops wrong shout out. Please become a follower if you read and I've also opened the comments to anonymous readers but I'd like to know who you are so sign your name to the comment. Peace, love and IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're allowing peeps to comment on your blog. There's been times I've wanted to shout out and couldn't so I just email you. :)

    I check EVERY day for a new post! Love, love, love reading your blog! Keep it up!

    Season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie (your coolest younger sis)October 16, 2012 at 4:24 PM

    Well aren't you bossy! jk! I read your blog often...and have wanted to comment SOOOO many times but got denied. So I blame it all on you Miss Bossy pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete