Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Does it Really Matter

• I jam to Justin Bieber and can't wait for Justin Timberlake's cd to come out. I'm bringing sexy back...
• I don't like Taylor Swift but yet bought her newest cd because it's the bomb diggity. Even jolked (jog+walk) to it this a.m.
• I'm already ready for the weekend. Bring on Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan on Friday. Happy Birthday to me!!!(Ticket was a birthday present from Brittany BoomBoom. Love her)
• Luke Bryan is more yummy than Jason Aldean. Should I put him on my celebrity pass list? Yea right even if given the opportunity wouldn't take it. Loves my J too much.
• The murder mystery dinner party on Saturday is going to be SOOOOO much fun. It's not like we haven't been planning it for months. Holla to the 1920s!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see pics and hear the stories from the murder mystery party!! May be a little jeal...

    WHODUNIT!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the murder mystery party was a success!! Too bad we all have to watch our back with you now. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete