Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A fashion you'll want to copy...

I'm bringing back a fashion trend that I know you are going out to replicate immediately. Let me reintroduce you to...wait for it....the fanny pack. No I don't wear it at the grocery, shopping at the mall or out to lunch with girlfriends. It's purpose is to hold my keys, phone, iPod, etc when I walk Petey or just out on a walk by myself. I use to not lock the door when we walked and I would always freak myself out when I came back in. I'd make myself believe that someone would be sitting on the couch in the dark. I'd hear as I opened the door, "I've been waiting for you." or any other f'd up scenario that I've conjured up. So in an effort to give myself a little piece of mind, I bought one from Wal-Mart for $5. For a second, I contemplated springing for a designer one, Louis Vutton, Gucci, etc that can reach almost $2000 but then I came back to my senses. So a plain black one worn on my fanny, cause it's cooler that way, has served it's purpose. Don't judge or make fun of me because you know you're jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Sometimes it's about functionality rather than fashion! I wore one under my clothes while I was in Europe. The week before I left for Europe my friend Krista, her sister and mom were talking about how they wore a fanny pack to the zoo. :) I totally sent them a link to your blog to prove they weren't the only "cool" people out there wearing fanny packs.

    ReplyDelete