Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So what Wednesday

• I'm so tired of hearing about politics and even more so my customer's blaming bad business on the fact that it's an election year. There are plenty of my stores doing better than last year. So next excuse please.
• I can't deal with jealous people.
• Nor can I deal with lazy people. Don't even say you're going to do something if you half ass it.
• I watch so much tv and now all the fall shows are going to be starting. Yea!!!
• I was last in our fantasy football league last week but now I'm 8th out of 12. Moving on up... Here's to hoping my players this week don't choke. Go Blood, Sweat and Beers (that's my team name. I wish I could take credit for coming up with it but instead I have to thank google and worldwide web.)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment