Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

If you really knew me Monday

I drive without shoes probably 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time I'm wearing cowboy boots, riding boots, tennis shoes, etc. But I LOVE shoes. In case you didn't know that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment