Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday's Letter - Dear Jillian

Dear Jillian,

Although you are doing good for me (i'm sure of it...i can do it...it's only a bit over 20mins...that's just my way of convincing myself... It's a daily convo i have with myself) and I make myself meet with you on most days. I still don't like you. My dog doesn't even like you. I turn the DVD on and he leaves the room. It's not you that makes me do it and finish. Your "just a couple more" is never a couple. Just so you know a couple is defined in my world as a pair...2. I guess your's is definition #4 in merriam-webster....a small indefinite number. That drives me crazy and I don't need you getting a big head thinking "oh well you can say what you want , you're doing the workout day in and day out and finishing." I push through knowing that if I finish I can allow myself a glass of wine or a piece of dark chocolate. My satisfaction can summed up in the joy i feel by pushing the power off on the dvd player and your silly grin fades off my screen. My hatred will probably just grow as I move on to the other levels. And it doesn't help that I have two other DVDs with your face on them begging to be put in and played. I will never like you but thank you...I guess.

Yours....truly, kindly, not sure what sentiment to use,

Going to Get Shredded Calista

1 comment: