Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

New shirts

I know. I know. It's been way too long since I posted anything.  Between the real job taking so much time which is always the case at the beginning of the year and whatever else we've had going on I haven't done much sewing.  Now cooking... I do that every week but the husband has requested the chicken spaghetti the last 3-4 weeks.  But I did try a new recipe for smashed red potatoes which if you are on Pinterest you've probably seen them.  Try them.  They are yummy.  

Here are a few shirts I've done lately. Birthday and Valentine's Day...

Birthday shirt

 Little boys need Valentine's Day shirts too!!!

 I've been wanting to use the elephant in something and this was perfect.

 All you need is love...

St Patrick's Day shirts are already in the works. So be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment