Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Presents and decorations

We have had several weddings in the last month and I have always liked the plaques that have the couples new name, wedding date, etc.  So after seeing several ideas on pinterest I made a couple for the weddings that have past and the one this weekend.



The below I made for Natalie and Joe and she got to use as decorations at the wedding.  It matched the burlap table runners I had made as well as the Mrs & Mr pillows.





The back of the Mr and Mrs pillow is some chic green patterned cotton fabric.  The blue thread on the tableclothes matched the bridesmaid dresses perfectly.

All of these projects were simple and easy but a custom present for the new couples that I hope they will proudly display in their homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment