Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Natalie's Bridal Shower - the favors

A little while back I shared the invitations for Natalie's bridal shower (Natalies Bridal Shower Invites).  Today I wanted to share the favors and the display for them. 

The favors were Paula Deen jar openers that I purchased from Michael's and I needed a way to display them.  I had leftover fabric from the invitations so I covered a cork board with it, attaching it with mod podge.  I covered the edges with an inch ribbon in the same green color.  Put in a few clear pins, used alligator pins and voila.  I made the sign using the cricut and stamp used to make the invitations.


The theme of her shower was cooking so we asked the guest to bring recipe cards with their favorite recipes as well as their recipes for a successful marriage.  The recipe cards were put in this box that was purchased from Bed, Bath and Beyond.



Natalie's favorite treats are Reese's peanut butter cups and so I made them homemade using the recipe found here.



The guests were greeted to this display when they came in...Natalie and Joe's engagement picture plaques were above the table.



Next time I will share the food table and decorations for that area of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment