Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Natalie's Bridal Shower - the card

I'm all about making my cards to go along with my gifts since I have a) gotten the Cricut and b) been gifted and purchased some great paper.  I saw this post, Wedding Dress, on one of the blogs I follow and knew that I had to try my hand at it and Natalie's shower was the perfect reason to make it.  It took me several trys to get the lace to shape to a dress.  I started it and put it down cause I got so frustrated.  But I think after the many attempts it came out too cute. 


A closer look.  I loved the addition of the little bling because every bride needs a little.


I borrowed the wording for the inside from a card that I got at my bridal shower.

"The perfect gown, the perfect day, the perfect bride-to-be, a shower of wished for everything you need to go with you perfect man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment