Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Wedding is Over....

The wedding is over and I miss the planning. It turned out just how I imagined it. I couldn't have been happier. But now what am I going to do with all the time I spent building that one evening? Well these are a few projects in the works.

I have taken on the task to make Natalie's tablerunners. She is my younger sister who will be getting married on the 1st of October in San Antonio. I'm almost done with that and will share those after the main event. Oh and I made the invitations for her bridal shower that will be at the end of this month. I love love love how they turned out and will share those in a couple days.

I have ideas for baby gifts for Abbi. She is my older sister who is expecting her first child in January. I won't start on those gifts till I know what she is having.

Turner, my nephew, has a birthday coming up in a couple weeks. Oh....there are tons of birthdays in November. Definitely need to come up with ideas for those.

Katrina, my friend who I adore, and I are going to be doing quilting Mondays. I'm going to use the fabric from the tablerunners from wedding as one of the fabrics in my quilt.

I'm really loving these homemade projects, gifts, etc. And as I look at what I have in the works I realize my wedding planning time has nicely shifted to crafting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment