Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Maurice

My dear friend Maurice had a car accident the beginning of this week.  He was trapped upside down in his car for over 2 hours and they thought he had broke his neck.  When he finally got cut out and to the hospital he had fractured 2 cervicals, spent one night in the hospital and sent home with strict instructions and a neckbrace.  He has a long way to full recovery but I wanted him to know that I was thinking of him.  So I made him this card.


I wish we still lived in the same town so that I could visit him.  I'm making Marbled Nutella Banana bread (marbled-nutella-banana-bread recipe) as I type.  It's in the oven and smells amazing.  I would love to take Maurice some of this but long distance hugs and well wishes for now will have to do.

Get Well Soon Maurice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment